When we moved in the garden was not in great shape. The back bed bordered with wood was rotting and full of weeds. As we dug up the weeds and carved out another bed in the front by bordering them with pavers, it was like excavating an archeological site. Tongs of toys, bricks, and stones.
I used a stamper, sand, and a level to make sure every paver was in perfectly. Once it was paved, the next step was to plant seeds! The back area would be for vegetables and herbs and the front for flowers.
I planted lots of fox gloves along the fence, wild poppies, calendula, lime green zinnia and teddy bear sunflowers. You can see some of them starting to pop up 🌱.
And here is the herb garden in progress.